Wednesday, June 3, 2009

God sentenced Adam to WORK for the rest of his life just because he ate that stupid apple

And sadly, we're still getting the impact for what our beloved ancestors did - eating the goddamn apple.

Men (and today's women too) have to work. We got to work to feed our hungry stomach, to taste luxury, to have happiness, to buy shits and craps this world offers. We need money.

Today, was my first day ever to do an internship. I luckily got hired by a big company. My first reaction was pretty excited back then. I naively thought, "Hela! A job! Beers for everyone!". That was the only thought that came up on my mind until I finally taste what it is like to have a job and to work. Just today.

And I was shocked. I never knew that working could be so stressful and tiring. I was so damn exhausted right then back at home. I worked 9 hours a day. Doing stuffs, managing things. And God was right. We are punished. Fuckers have to work & bitches got double combos: they have to give birth as well.

$#!@, why did mr.Adam eat the apple? why did ms.Eve fall to the snake's trickery? And how could the snake be such a jerk? Why there was a snake in that heavenly Eden after all? Wasn't it heaven's territory right there? Evil creature - such as the fucking snake - shouldn't be there right? It's obviously not mr.Adam's fault at the first place. >:(

No comments: