Thursday, December 30, 2010

Giving up?

You know that frustrating moment when you just want to lose everything, being careless, turning into a total looser? Yeah, I'm having one. :( We can always give up on this life at any moment.

But although we'll always have that easy option to give up, we shouldn't. We just can't.

If you sit back, and think about your life, there has to be those reasons why you should always staying strong. Mine? My loved ones, my family, my sisters, myself, my dream of rocking a Ferrari under California's sunset - O.K, the last one is a different kind of turn on - rather worldly matters :p - but you get the idea. Chase your dream.

Oh, here are some quotes about life I got from Twitter. I love quotes, especially during rough times.

"If you want to be happy, be."

"It's your decisions, not your conditions which shape your life."

And - I've always say this to myself when I'm down,

"Get a life"

--hey, I finally found one use of Twitter!--

Cheer up everyone! And you know what can make you feel better? Write something! Share it! Tweet, blog, update your status, make a note, publish it! I feel better now that I just wrote something down. It feels like you've just shouted so loud your stress just gone. Let it go!

No comments: