Thursday, March 3, 2011

Is blogging dying?

It’s been like forever since I last updated this blog.

I just don't feel the passion in blogging like I used to. This isn't 2007 anymore. It's 2011 and I think the media is changing. And sitting in front of your computer writing long babbles isn't my thing anymore.

Now that people are over flooded with information, nobody cares about a blog, well, maybe there are few friends out there still actively blog walking to your blog , but that's all. Sad.

I feel blogging is, uh, dying.. Now that we have facebook and twitter (Okay, i take back my words on Twitter. Twitter is awesome! :D), how could a blog keep up with those effective media streaming real time information?

Still, this is the best place for writing and practicing your writing skills, sharing a secret crush, copying a song lyric you got from metrolyrics, etc. You know, doing things you don't want your facebook friends know, but you still want to publish it online :p (read: teens thing)

Umm yeah, so I'm not expecting myself to routinely post things here anymore.. But I might occasionally.. :p

No comments: