Thursday, December 25, 2008

2008 Christmas

It's Christmas people! So let me greet the world with a nice season's greetings:

Feliz Navidad, próspero año y felicidad!

(It means Merry Christmas, prosperous year and happiness!)

Actually this is the very first time for me to spend a Christmas moment without my family (mom, dad, sis, you all got my message didn't you?) Happy Christmas to you guys, and I really hope to see all of you next year -which means, a couple of weeks from now hoho-

Never mind, I actually enjoyed this year Christmas - except that homesick feeling, it's kinda tough actually :(.

I was emotionally - and spiritually - drawn when people sang that classic "Silent Night" Christmas song - with all the candles of course. First I thought it would be pretty lame, just as I always thought in those past years. I was like, oh come on, we're wasting fossil energy here~ can we just skip this song?

But that's not the case this year. I surprisingly enjoyed that private moment with God. Haha.. thank goodness, I finally got something from going to church :p

This year's Christmas message was mmm, about "Spare your time with God more often" or something like that. And believe me, I do really get the message. Seriously. Hope I can be a better person from now.

O yeah, I like that performance those vocal group in Church showed last night. The song was "My grown up Christmas list". I like the lyrics though. And the piano arrangement were good. I should give it a try sometimes. That is, next year! Hahah.

Owyeah, along with the Christmas spirit. I recently began to enjoy (again) this bond song, "Jingle Bell Rock". I was so mad about this song for a couple of days ago, and I tried to play the violin part. Hoho,, it's kinda easy actually. I love it :

The greetings today are -as usual- abundant. Especially from SMS. It's always like that when it comes to national holiday, or big even blabla... Still, I didn't get any from her.. (Huhu, like that will ever going to happen lol XD). Naah, I shouldn't expect to much about that...

Anyway, once again Merry Christmas to all of you! Send me some presents ok?? :p (babe, have you got my present??)

No comments: