Saturday, March 21, 2009

All we do is linger, slipping through our fingers...

I can take it any longer

thought that we were stronger

all we do is linger, slipping through our fingers

I don't wanna try know

All that's left's goodbye to

find a way that I can tell you...

peter geje -_-"

The Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part Uploaded by NANCY2A Anyway, this song by PCD is currently peaked number one on my playlist chart. I know, like it's supposed to be hip around 3 months ago (and to write a posting about this song is too late for now - I bet my sassy sis will tell me I'm lame and say "that's so 10 years ago~"), yet I just feel the emotion in this song recently.

In this song, Nicole's unique voice is very full of expression. I can feel her crying and full of pain. The lyrics are deep. And the other dolls in this video clip are just, mm, yea, they're just there, posing & dancing beautifully without singing, as usual~ The dance routine is cute though. Haha

Well, I think I'm gonna get bored with this song in a few days (like other hits I favor before). Listening to this song for hundreds time a day will eventually make me sick of it. Yep, the passion will be gone.

This hectic week is finally over, at least for today.. Hope next week will be less lethal. hoho..

Pardon this LAME, & TOTALLY POINTLESS POSTING anyway.. :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate this part right here
I hate this part right here
I just can't take your tears
I hate this part right here....

iya peterr... gw juga lagi suka sekali sama lagu ini!
really like itt!

Anonymous said...

Yang mana sih lagunya?