Sunday, September 27, 2009

Plurk is stupid enough. And I won't tweet.

Gue abis delete account plurk gue. And I feel so 'LEGA' lol... I have always wanted to delete this trashy account since months ago, but all of those karma and nirvana factor that I've achieved had always give this unsure feeling.. Tapi akhirnya kesampaian juga. Hore!!

trash

Sebenernya, there's nothing wrong with such "social" networking sites. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being social at all. To socialize is a good thing.

Tapi gue merasa tingkat ke'sosial'an dari sites2 social networking seperti facebook, plurk, dsb sudah mencapai taraf sampah. Trashy. Pardon my words.

I mean, what's the point of those pointless babbles? Those actually-not-important-at-all status updates, tweets, and plurks? I don't see the urge of having to know what are those people having for dinner, what they wear, where are they going to. I don't need to know your minute-by-minute activities, because actually, they're often plain and not interesting. I don't want to see anymore "Lisa just woke up", "Johnny wants to take a shower", "Kristin is confused, not sure what to do, somebody help me" -status nggantung kayak gini nih yang paling ga jelas, sampah beut dah-, "Andre is OTW to Paris", "Casey wants ice cream", etc.

LIKE I CARE

Not to mention those idiotic quizzes, annoying request, and the worst nightmare of all : 4L4Y people - kaum2 terbuang,  kasta terendah dari yang terendah dari peradaban anak muda. Oh please. Gue juga ga ngerti  kenapa sebagian temen gue masih aja ada yang alay. Pingin gue remove tapi ga tega..

Emang sih, kadang-kadang ada status yang lucu, pantes buat dikomenin. Tapi penting banget gue mesti mantengin homepage facebook seharian, waiting something worthy passing by. Oh penting sekali. Toh kalo udah dikomen biasa aja toh? Paling besok-besok juga lupa.

Now I've managed how to not get addicted with those trash stuffs too much. I've deleted my plurk account because it's too time wasting and pointless, and I've been able to keep my self away from login to facebook for days.. Hehe, udah bisa menahan diri buat ga nyampah, still I don't delete it yet. Kadang-kadang facebook berguna juga sih.. dan banyak kenangan juga di sini.. hehe :p. Maybe sometimes later in the future when It really gone more trashy. And thank God I don't have twitter. Ga bakal bikin twitter deh, at least until I see the importance of having one.

Tweets, plurks and status updates were nothing more than shouts into the darkness hoping someone is listening.

Sekarang, daripada ga jelas di dunia maya, mendingan get real aja yuk! Ngerjain apa kek gitu, ngerjain PR baseband, ngerjain TA, masak2, cuci piring, les piano, les spanish, berenang, beresin kamar, belajar kuis antenna -astaga besok gue kuis makjang belom belajar T.T- socialize beneran ama temen beneran, manusia beneran.. It saves your money, time, and social life dude!

No comments: