Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bitch Inside

Looking back at my recent posts. I just realize how pretty bitchy i am (was, i hope). Saying rude things, fierce cynical look, and so on.. And you would never know how i regret those stupid things i've done. I'm so sorry. Really really sorry. I just couldn't help it. I just said it. Keluar aja gitu dari mulut gue. Gatel aja pingin ngejatuhin orang. I tought it was COOL. But after that i was feeling extremely MENJIJIKAN.. And now i'm asking to myself why did i ever do those thing? Being a BITCH and a JERK at the same time, both a BRILLIANT one.. Sick... Now i see myself as one of the MEAN GIRLS. More over, i think i'm REGINA GEORGE, the MEAN, THE BITCHIEST one!! *omg i'm so SICK!!! can't believe i'm depicting myself as a mean GIRL! seriously, i want to vomit right now.. Sniffs... anyway, i'm working hard to stop this bad habbit! Seriously i gotta stop. NOW. I know it's hard to stop a habbit. But i'll try to commit it. I swear. If THE PLASTIC could finally turned into sweet girl next door in the end, why can't i be a good person too? Man how i'm sick of being "the evil one", i don't want people to think of me as a mean person. And i'm gonna change people's point of view on me! And i hope that happens soon. I knew there's kind of ANGEL deep inside my soul, i just haven't found a way to unleash it. *give me a vomit bag please.. i want to puke!! Fictional Regina George is cool. Real one sucks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't be too hard to yourself dong, pit!
sometimes i can be a horrible bitch too. everyone can.
hehe. easy.

kan kalo lo salah akan selalu ada temen lo yang ngigetin. hee.

Cici said...

huh? mean girl?? mean boy kaliii =P

santai lah... dulu gue juga sering ngomong ngga ngenakin, tapi lihat gue skarang! putih cerah berseri berkat tull jye! eh salah... yang bener sekarang gue (kayanya) udah mendingan, berkat dukungan temen2 gue juga...

jadiii, you can lean on your friends.. camkan dan resapkan "heyy, mereka temen lo! jangan kau sakiti hatinya!"

halah, ko jadi panjang kaya gathering ibu2 PKK...

Anonymous said...

peter, kadang2 ke-straightforward-an lu dibutuhkan lo. hehe