Monday, October 27, 2008

Homesick

Hix2.. Why in such a sudden i feel so homesick, ppl?

I miss those times when uli, baby, and i went crazy, doing silly things, make fun of stuffs, singing crazy made-up song, laughing hysterically for IDIOTIC reasons, untill mom actually got to yell at us to cut it out. I miss u siss..

I miss mom's spaghetti.. I remember it well, everytime i was sick, i asked mom to make spaghetti for dinner. And at that very afternoon, she went down to town to shop for some ingredients.

I miss my piano!!! I miss those times when i used to play it.. Christofori, how are you? I miss attending piano courses. Monday & Thursday, 4-to-5 pm, with Mr. Ubay - great teacher.

I miss my dad when he gave me extra money everytime i asked him, "pa minta duit jajan dong :p.."

I miss that old computer in my home. Where i played nothing other than The Sims and pokemon saphire.

I miss those days when i can play DanceDanceRevolution all day long...

I miss sitting all day, being lazy, on that old couch, where i did nothing but watching cable tv all day long...

I miss my complete collections of detective conan, dragon ball, "lima sekawan" (five), little house series, St. Claire, and lots more.. Are they still there? Or did mom already throw them away?

I miss perfect10 98.7fm, power98, class95, symphony92!! Why isn't there any english radio stations here huh?

I miss "bak-kut-teh", "mie pok", "sup ikan", "gong-gong", "rejeki", "teh obeng", and those other local dishes..

I miss those chinesse people who speak hokkian... And I miss that malay dialect.. Weird, i used to hate it XD LOL!!

I miss Turi Beach n Resort!

I miss... Those memories...

And i miss lots of other things i can't tell here that they could eventually bring tears to my eyes..

I miss my family!! can't believe I could ever miss u guys this bad~

o my god, i almost burst into tears right now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

peter! lo uptodate banget siiy!
hard to keep up.
hehe.

lagi homesick ya. gw kalo sakit baru homesick. hehe.
smangat!

Anonymous said...

Peter homesick ya? Hahaha... Me too la. It makes me wanna go home right now, hug ma mom, dad, brother, friends, neighbour, dll.

Keep cheer loh ya!