Sunday, April 12, 2009

The not-that-religious me speaks...

If I must say, I'm not that kind of 'religious' person. I'm full of spiritual, but definitely not [that] religious. So when this moment comes -the Good Friday & thus, Easter - I always find myself wondering, another annual routine? Lame...

But recently, I think I just got into a major change on my spiritual - religious life. Haha. Yea rite. I don't know why, but I'm feeling like I'm enjoying the progress of being so called "a better person".

Yeah, I realized that I can't be the bad guy forever. At least I got to make some return point, where I finally make a closer step to spirituality.

Despite the effort of being for-goodness-sake a better person, we are all basically just human beings, filthy human beings. We tend to do sins every time - that's our nature. And I am no excuse, for the reason that I still make some sins every single day.

But for me, trying not to do bad things in our life is more than enough. Of course, shits may happen sometimes and we can't help it.

Happy Easter fellas!!

No comments: