Thursday, May 14, 2009

The "after party". Err, I mean "after exam"

My head. It's still full of maxwell equations, transmission lines, waveguides, electric & magnetic field, and those stuffs normal people would never face in their life.

So, you - normal people - be happy. You're completely free from these things :D :D

Well, I just did my electric waves exams. And - same as other electric waves quizzes - I didn't make it. I screwed here & there, I forgot that goddamn equation, and I was working reaaal slow.

SEKARANG MO KETAWA PUAS AHAHAHHA AKHIRNYA MEDAN SELESAI. >:)

stress-post-uts >:)

err, masih ada ektek-siskom-rektraf-elkom-siskom lagi-ektek lagi-sko pete T_T. Great. ROck oN!!!!

2 comments:

Cici said...

well, I consider myself as a normal person, but I have to face that not-so-normal-things called "quality control" or "promodel".. damn!! =(
btw, gutlak buat smua ujiannya yaa!

Fanny said...

:D :D