Sunday, June 13, 2010

My battle against negative thoughts

I've been dealing with lots of negative thoughts lately. I worried too much, I felt like I'm not a winner anymore, like I will never get things done properly. I loose my confidence easily. But as always, I'm not showing it to everyone - put on a fake smile all the time, trying to be optimist. Thank goodness I still able to keep my head held high. But still, there's a huge force inside me battling against these negative thoughts, prejudice to other people, worries, etc. What's happening to me?
Seriously, I have to get rid these things off from my mind. They say thoughts affect your performance, your health, your everything. And just find out it's true. Everyday I wake up in the morning, and my mind already occupied with worries. They stay there all day long, till I go to sleep, and they still there when I wake up the next day. Living with worries doesn't get me anywhere. I can not concentrate with my jobs, I can't enjoy my life, I feel like I'm at the lowest part of the society. And I spend the rest of my day just to feel like a looser, being nervous all day long, sweating, heart beating all the time, frowning, being sad all the time. You couldn't think other than your life sucks.
So now I know that negative thoughts could kill me. And I won't let it happen. Because thankfully, I still got a piece of winner left in me. I will not lose to stupid thoughts and unreasonable worries. I must start my day everyday as a winner. Look at problems as they were not a problem. If I get bad result from negative thoughts, then once I replace them with positive ones, I'll start having positive results :)
Keep smiling, walk and act confidently, look at problems as if they were cool and challenging, pray, enjoy the world, help other people, accept yourself :D

No comments: