Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mariah Carey, I Stay In Love

Hmm, i don't know why but i want to write this posting down in english :p Music is always been my passion (Ooooo...). And FYI, i always like R&B, Pop, Hip-Hop, and those things called "today's music". I always try to be up to date in music industry... Well, just few weeks ago, i bought this album, Mariah Carey "E=MC2". I bought this album because i like her singles in it ("Touch My Body" and "Bye Bye), i know them from MTv :p.. In this album, i found consistently unshakable pop melodies and inspiring ballads. Just a few days of listening to this album already makes me memorize those tracks in it. Then, i heard this track called "I Stay In Love"... Wooow, this track is very memorable! I listened to it, over and over again.. This track is pretty addictive u know.. I Stay In Love comprises a very simple and understated musical arrangement. It follows the common verse-chorus form and is structured into three sections that potray the protagonist in a range of emotion : from doleful and resigned in the first section, to desperate and agitated in the second. In the last section, the song climaxes with an octave raise, which emphasize the protagonist's heightened desperation to be together with her ex-lover.. i copy that sentence from a review on a web ^^!! Anyway, i really love this song, and i've been listening to it all day everyday because the lyric is so deep and the melody is so inspiring. I think this is one of many of my favorite tracks ever..

No comments: